Friday, March 16, 2012

HIJAB STYLE 2


Hello friends..
Assalamu’alaikum..
Today, I use this hijab style to go to the mall with my mother and little sister. I choose this style because it’s easy to use and perfect for relaxing.


 


 







And of course I will tell you how to use this hijab style.



 
 

1.      Pair the hijab on the head.
2.      Then, pull the right side of the hijab.
3.      Tighten by using the pin.
4.      Like the picture.
5.      Then pull the left side of the hijab.
6.      Pull the left side to the front right side.
7.      Then reverse side of the hijab.
8.      Pull over the hijab.
9.      After that, attach hijab onto the head.
10.  Then trim the left hijab side of the head.
11.  Then, tighten by using the pin.
12.  Tighten too the right side by using the pin.
13.  Then, trim the hijab.
14.  Hijab is finished.

I will always tell you how to use the hijab with my style. so, wait for my hijab styles later.
Thank you..
Warm regards  :)

     Posted By  : Rizki Kurniawati
     NIM              : 2011145047


No comments:

Post a Comment