Friday, March 16, 2012

HIJAB STYLE 4


Good evening all my friends..
Today I go to my house at Ciledug. It’s spend about an hour by motorbike. 
And today I use this hijab style because its simple and still looks beautiful. 
And of course I will tell you how to use this hijab.













  1. Pair the hijab on your  head.
  2. Bind the right and left side.
  3. Tighten the knot
  4. Pull the left side and spread your right side.
  5. Pull up the right hijab to left side.
  6. Attach it in the neck.
  7. Trim the front side of the hijab.
  8. Trim the right side of the hijab.
  9. Trim the left side of the hijab.
  10. Trim the front side of hijab again.
  11. Hijab is finished.

Yup, that is my hijab style today. And wearing hijab is a beautiful gift. :)
Bye..


Posted By  : Rizki Kurniawati
NIM              : 2011145047

No comments:

Post a Comment