Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hijab Styles

Hello friends.. My name is Rizki Kurniawati. Nowadays, there are many dynamic hijab styles. And as a person who wearing hijab, I really like because beside it's a moslem's culture, it's so fun. And I'll share to all of you how to use it.





Today, I use this hijab style because it's very easy to use and great for casual wear and formal
And how to use it, is :


 
1. Pair the hijab with the right side is short, and the left one is long.
2. Tighten the left side.
3. Pull the left side.
4. Then, attach it to the right side by using a pin.
5. Tighten the right side.
6. Then reverse side of the hijab.
7. After that, wrap the hijab to the top of the head, and attach it with a pin .
8. The hijab is finished.

Yup, finished. I'm very happy sharing my style. And if you want to look beautiful like me, so what are you waiting?? let's you try my style. 
:) *Good Luck* :)

POSTED BY   : RIZKI KURNIAWATI
NIM                : 2011145047










No comments:

Post a Comment