Saturday, February 25, 2012

TRAVEL ( WORLD ON MY MIND)


My Dreams in 10 years to go travelling around the world :
1.Paris,France
As we know that paris is the most romantic city in the world, I want to go there because I have dream to got a scholarship to there hmm I hope it will be come true
2.London,UK
I am really interesting to visit london because,when I was child I have read some book about UK I always imagine someday can go to there, I will visit to there with my parents to shows them a snow,and beautiful city. I want go there when autumn because so exotic when the leaves falling down.
3.Den haag, Netherland
I don’t know why, I really like Netherlands. I want see the alpen mountain and eat some cheese there
4.Tokyo,Japan
I want learning about their culture and want to know about the tourism there
5.Mecca,Saudi Arabia
As a moslem going there is a big dreams. I hope I can going there with my parents. I believe I can Go to there
6.Sydney,Australia
Watching Opera in Sydney opera house,I want Countinued my study in sydney

Its just my dreams display…
By AGUNG MULYADI
NIM 2011145042


No comments:

Post a Comment