Monday, April 16, 2012

CUISINE ( THE GIANT PERKEDEL )

 Once upon a time, me and my friends getting bored in our boarding house, we dont know anything what we will do, and my friend have some idea, to make it not boring.

 Me and my friends try to make something different, 
we are collected our materials to make some meals, and one of me has any potatoes, and finnaly we are make " perkedel " , and after the dough of perkedel already, we make it like a meatball, after like a meatball, we are make it flattened, and after make some perkedel, we want to make something different, and we make the GIANT PERKEDEL,  


and this is it the giant perkedel 







But in here we are not only make other meals, like a tempe orek and bbq sauce to make it more delicious 

and this is it our menu for today :) 




RAHMAT
2011145049

No comments:

Post a Comment