Saturday, April 21, 2012

CUISINE ( ROASTED CHICKEN )

As usual in food production subject, im very interest to make it as my post, and the second time from food product subject  I will tell about roasted chicken, roasted chicken is very easy to make, you can try with household spices, like an salt and pepper, onion, garlic, and joy sauce,

me and my team are make it very enjoy, and the result is not bad,
and this is my team

in the picture is my team, me and dita make chicken roasted together, with solid team work we can do it, and be the best presentation :)



and this is it our results, roasted chicken ala chef RAHMAT and chef DITA






That is our result im with Dita make it simple but look like high class food,
if you think is very expensive to make it, you are so wrong, you only pay IDR 50.000,- you can make it, for your family,  you can try it in your home and get unique taste from it. THANK YOU 


RAHMAT
2011145049

No comments:

Post a Comment