Saturday, April 21, 2012

CUISINE ( SOME FOOD WHEN NEW YEAR EVE )

 To celebrate our new year eve, my boarding house's friends had some ideas when the people not back to their house, because their house so far, my friends make simple party to make new year eve not bored,
so lets we are collect some money to make some food for celebrate it,
my friend buy some food materials, and lets we make some food 

the first food is chicken satay, and my friends, they are adnan, joko, and irvan, responsible to make chicken satay,
And for the second is boiled scallop and we make some team to prepared other materials, like a rice, softdrink, and minerall water, for my women friend, responsible to make rice and prepare any equipment to meals together, and other friends celaning the areas,\

After finish we have some trouble, that is our eqiupments is not enough to us, me and my friends so dizzy, but one of my friend have some idea, and finally we used banana leaf as a plate and we meals togehter,



And this is our menus to celebrate our new year eve at our boarding house.




And when the time is 00:00 we are togeher, and meals together, and pray for the next year be better  :D




RAHMAT 
2011145049


No comments:

Post a Comment