Wednesday, April 4, 2012

HIJAB STYLE 6


Assalamu’alaikum..
Good Evening my Lovely Friends…
Today I go to my Nita’s house. She is my best friend. She lives on Setiabudi, South Jakarta. Now, she wears hijab to. So, she invite me to come to her friend’s house because her friend is hijab lovers too. Woow. So, I can learn about many kinds of hijab style there. And today, I use this style. It is one of the hijab style that I got from Nita. 


               











             And, don’t worry.. I’ll tell you how to use this hijab.





















  1. Pair the hijab with the right side is short, and the left one is long.
  2. Spread both sides of the hijab.
  3. Then, tighten both sides of the veil to the back by using a pin.
  4. Put the hijab to the left
  5. Spread the left side hijab.
  6. Pull the hijab over the head.
  7. Tighten by using a pin.
  8. Neat the hijab and looks like that from the side.
  9. Hijab is finished.



     *Good Luck

     Posted  By      : Rizki Kurniawati
     NIM                  : 2011145047



No comments:

Post a Comment