Thursday, April 26, 2012

CUISINE ( MACARONI SCHUTLE)

when i get the holiday in first semester, i am going to my siter house,, 
i miss her so much, beacuse the last meeting with her is when i in second grade in vocational high school, 
and in there, my sister very interest with my majoring in SAHID institutte of tourism,
acctually in kitchen, 

when i tell about my experience in food product, my sister is very excited, 
and my sister want to me teach her, about cooking methode, or international cuisine,
and for the next day im with my sister, goes to supermarket to buy any matrial to make schuttle, and after buy material, lets we go back to home, and we make macaroni schuttle,

for ingredients :
  • cook cream
  • fresh milk 
  • macaroni
  • sausage
  • mushroom
  • paprika
  • salt and pepper
and for cooking method we using the oven, to bake it, 
and for the result is 

this is it :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment